Eugenia Jesberg is an interior designer with over 20 years of experience who offers a strong design vision and commitment to the highest quality of service.
A fourth-generation Californian, Eugenia has a passion for the sophisticated and the delightfully unexpected. She values the well made and time tested, and consistently finds inspiration in surrounding architecture, landscape and art. Her interiors are understated yet elegant. They are crisp and characterized by pops of color and unusual combinations of rich materials. Eugenia’s mission is to inspire and enrich clients’ lives by creating spaces that are artful yet personal.
Eugenia believes that the design process should be engaging, inspiring and fun. She brings creativity, energy and enthusiasm to every project. She takes her cue from her clients and responds with inventive solutions drawing on her vast experience working on both high-end residential and elite commercial projects. Among the many important considerations in developing the creative thread that drives each project forward are her clients’ lifestyles, location and natural light, interior architecture and consideration of how spaces will be used.
Founded in 1993, EJ interior Design has been a leader providing the highest level of service. Over the years, Eugenia has developed a strong team and secured relationships with tradespeople and vendors committed to quality. She is personally involved in every step of design and ensures that each project is executed with the finest craftsmanship and attention to detail.
EJ Interior Design provides the highest quality of service while maintaining a strong design vision. Constant attention to detail is provided so that projects run smoothly. Communication and collaboration between homeowner, designer, architect and contractor is essential to the success of a project. Important to good design are the considerations of scale, proportion, color and form. Eugenia and her team develop solid floor plans, as well as establishing realistic goals and budgets. Some of services include:
- Client consultation and programming
- Space planning, furnishing layouts. Detailed plans, elevations and specifications
- Selection of colors, materials and finishes which convey the design
- Selection of furniture, antiques, decorative lighting, fixtures, finishes, fabrics, rugs, and accessories
- Custom furniture, window treatments, soft goods, and cabinetry/casework design
- Coordination and collaboration with industry partners such as architects, contractors, AV specialists, lighting and landscape designers
- Ordering, tracking, inspection and delivery of all furniture, furnishings,
fabrics and accessories
- Coordinating schedules, installation, moving, and storage
- Partnering with specialists when needed, including art consultants, professional organizers, relocation specialists and others
Eugenia and her team support the interior design process but also provide interior architecture, furniture design and construction management. Regardless of the size of the project the goal is to provide a well-conceived, functional design plan that can be implemented in a time frame, budget and style consistent with the client's desires.